Finally, lox without lines! Russ & Daughters at the Jewish Museum is now accepting brunch reservations on Saturdays. The legendary appetizing emporium’s uptown location will feature a completely Kosher, pre-paid set menu on Saturdays, allowing guests to experience a true day of rest in accordance with Sabbath observance. The Jewish Museum is open to the public 11 am – 5:45 pm and free on Saturdays. It makes for a perfect outing for friends and family from every background.
Pre-paid reservations required. Starting on Saturday, January 28, Restaurant hours are 10 am – 4 pm. The Take-Out and Appetizing Counter is closed Saturdays.
How It Works:
- Make a pre-paid reservation online. Reservations can be made up to three weeks in advance and are accepted until 3 pm on Friday for each Saturday.
- Choose a 90-minute time slot between 10 am – 4 pm. Your reservation enables you to enjoy your table for the 90-minutes booked only.
- Our set menu is served family-style. Substitutions or changes to the menu are not possible. No transactions will occur during the Sabbath.
- All details regarding Russ & Daughters at the Jewish Museum Saturday operations were approved by the Jewish Theological Seminary and
- Rabbi Aaron D. Mehlman, Executive Rabbinic Director, National Kosher Supervision.
- Maximum table size is 8 people. Need room for the whole tribe? The private dining room is available for rentals. For information on hosting a private event or larger party on Saturdays, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.